Benefits of gindara fish oil
At first glance, the shape of Gindara is similar to swordfish. The taste and texture of meat is also similar to swordfish and suitable to serve as boneless meat (fillet). But in terms of efficacy, Gindara fish, also called devil fish, is great potential to developed as a material that works as a drug.
Gindara fish oil can improve immune function and protect against some types of cancers. Gindara Fish accelerates the process of trombosit production when the fish is consumed regularly.
This makes Gindara fish very suitable for consumption, to cure typhoid and dengue fever, because its efficacy to accelerate the production of trombosit in the body.
Efficacy of gindara fish oil is inseparable with the components contained therein, which consists of 2.92 percent of saturated fat, 88.73 percent monounsaturated fat (MUFA – Mono-Unsaturated Fatty Acid) and 8.32 percent unsaturated fat (PUFA – Poly-Unsaturated Fatty Acid).
This fish also contains polyunsaturated fatty acids or Docosahexanoat (DHA) as much as 1.98 percent, which is necessary for brain development.
A study conducted by Dr. Robert Mc. Namara from Department of Psychiatry University of Cincinnati College of Medicine concluded that boys aged 8-10 years who were given DHA proved able to work on academic tasks with better results.
See more :
- Fish oil for weight loss
- What is omega 3 fatty acid
- The benefits of virgin coconut oil for health
- The dangers of trans fat
Incoming search terms:
- gindara fish benefits
- gindara fish
- gindara fish health benefits
- gindara health benefits
- gindara fish health benefit
- health benefits of gindara fish
- benefits of eating gindara fish
- GINDARA FISH effect
- gindara oil
- benefits of eating gindara
- gindara fish health effects
- gindara fish good for pregnancy
- gindara fish benefit
- benefits of gindara fish
- benefits on health of eating gindara fish
- cholestrol gindara
- did gindara good in high cholesterol
- eating gindara
- effects in eating gindara fish
- gindara eating fish benefits